Nommez les auteurs et leurs livres écrits en français que vous êtes fier d’avoir lus et expliquez vos raisons.
Archive for January, 2014
1. Name the authors and books, that you are proud to have read.
2. Are there any authors and books, that you feel ashamed that you have read?
3. What are the characteristics of a book or magazine that would make you feel proud to have read it?
4. What is it about a book or magazine that would make you feel ashamed if you had read it?
Where are the best spots to shop for books:
2. book shops?
6. department stores?
7. book fairs?
8. book launchings?
9. directly from the publisher?
10. book clubs?
Est-ce bien de dire: Il a fait un temps très bon au lieu de beau?
1. What is your favourite metaphor & why?
2. In what context was it used, in what story, poem, etc. and who was the author?
3. How was it significant to the writer’s literary technique?
4. In what way was it so meaningful or influential?
5. Was it in Hugh Hood’s A Game of Touch where a simile “the artist as litmus paper” is?
6. What is it alluding to?
Es-ce bien d’essayer de commencer à apprendre le français plus une autre langue latine en même temps? Par exemple le français plus l’espagñol?
1. Have you made New Year’s Reading Resolutions for 2014?
2. What, if any, are your book reading goals for 2014?
3. Are such types of resolutions a good idea to draw up?