1. They wound the swaddle round the open wound.
2. They bought that land to produce produce.
3. They refuse all refuse that is cannot be recycled.
4. The colonel will not desert his platoon in the desert.
5. They were not close enough to close in on the thief.
1. Is there an egg in eggplant?
2. Is there an apple or a pine in a pineapple?
3. Is a boxing ring round or square?
4. Is there a difference between a slim chance and a fat chance?
5. What is the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?
6. Do noses ever run? Do feet ever smell?